Friday, September 5, 2014

Internet Millionaires.

Elon Bomani says she was wanting to make "a way out of no way." After a separation from her husband, Bomani and her newborn son moved to a women's shelter. Not even she thought that maybe become Internet Millionaires . Bomani understood she needed to recover control of her life while residing in the facility in 2001. "I found myself homeless because I'd given up my power. "I was programmed that guys are supposed to function as the suppliers and manage the checkbooks and that type of things. I comprehended that's the reason why I found myself in that situation." Bomani understood she had to change her thinking and approach first. She believed much beyond a "occupation" and wished to learn the way to build wealth. She knew that she could become Internet Millionaires. "I went to the library and perforated in millionaire and I read each and every novel on biographies of Internet Millionaires, anything dealing with money, stocks, bonds, real estate, commodities trading, e-business, taxes, you name it."

Bomani now has Dynamic Diva Dollars, a book of her own, which shows women the best way to take responsibility for their financing. I essentially analyzed what wealthy people did. I came across that the 90 percent of people who became wealthy invested in real estate." She knew her dream could come true though she had only $36 in her checking account. With the advice of her father, she analyzed real estate expert Carleton Sheets' "no money down" programs. With her 701 credit score she found a lender that will fund 100 percent of her home loan. She from the closure with a $625 check away requested the seller to pay closing costs on the $125,000 house and walked Without a job, Bomani says, this was only the beginning of her journey.

"I believed creatively. By renting out one of my rooms, that gave me half my mortgage, another half was her (roommate) deposit," she explains to JET. So during that time, I sold my wedding ring; I didn't desire that any longer, I was going through a divorce. I sold my auto; I opened up my natural health practice outside of my home and that I started seeing customers again. I 'd garage sales. So you become Internet Millionaires. You do what you must do." I was clear I needed more the house than I wanted the material things." With a wealth awareness that was new, she recognized the housing market took equity from her home to buy other properties and then was profitable at the time. "I did speculative real estate investing. I went to new developments and put a down payment to hold it until it closed. The property closed within per year and it had already increased in excess of equity of $100,000. I'm very good at OPM, using 'other people's money.' I walked from the deal with $400,000." She adds, "I accumulated over 16 pieces of real estate property (over the length of three to four years). In doing so that gave me a net worth of about $2 million in the time ...

I managed to live off the favorable cash flow of the real estate." These investments have helped her in being Internet Millionaires. Curtis says Bomani has always had the insight to alter direction to remain successful in the business. "Elon is certainly one of those kind of men and women that nothing can get her down. She is constantly looking to the following deal. And across the way there were some hurdles that jumped out in front of her and I might explain to her how she'd need to clear them and she clears them," he says. Though Bomani owns and operates four companies, she says her primary occupation is homeschooling her two kids. "It is not too much that I'm making more income than I did previously. It is just now I am working smarter with all the money I already had instead of more challenging. It is not like we do not have the money to do this. Like we don't have the instruction to do this, it's not. Being a Internet Millionaires, it is a formula to it. If you study it and practice it, you'll become it."



No comments:

Post a Comment